Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Why does every post need a title?

Sam and Charlie are doing pretty well these days. They both can sit up for a long time which makes playing with all those Christmas toys a lot more fun. They're both very close to crawling too. Charlie is very good at going from sitting to all-fours, and back again. She does that (along with some barrel rolls) to get wherever she needs to go. Sam likes getting up on all-fours then into a push-up position. Also known as Downward Facing Baby (Namaste Sammy, Namaste.......). Also, Sam's second tooth has popped through and Charlotte has her first. How did they get so big so quickly???

Pictured: in hoodies before going to daycare today, helping Mom with laundry over the weekend, and Charlotte gets in touch with her feminine, bow-wearing side.


2 comments:

Maria said...

Still love those hoodies, I'm sure they're a hit a daycare. Sam looks like he wants that bow.

Carrie said...

Maria you beat me to it. I was trying to decide if I like the monkeys or the bow better but then I realized Sam might have me on the bow. Great pictures!