Check out the munchkins in their special July 4th outfits! We headed down to Smith Mountain Lake after a random, kid virus ruined our plans to go north and visit sibs and cousins in Connecticut and New Hampshire (next time guys). As cousin Kristen advised us before Sam & Charlotte were born: make all the plans you want, but be ready for them to fall through!
The kids are having a great time at the Lake with Nana and Papa. They've been out on the boat, to Moosie's for a sandwich, followed by ice cream, the Roanoke Zoo (yes, there is a Roanoke Zoo), and to the State Park. I (Dad) came back to Philly a while ago while Mom stayed at the Lake with the kids, Nana, and Papa. Yet I'm doing the blog post because I think Mom might be a bit tired...... Chasing those three? How could she be tired????
More pics:
No comments:
Post a Comment