Monday, November 29, 2010

Random funny chat

Here's from Micki and I chatting today, which I thought worthy of passing along (fyi we started using the cry-it-out method to get Ellie to sleep on her own over the weekend):

Micki: ellie took 4 minutes to fall asleep. from crawling around in the hall way to out cold in 4 mins. that's progress!
Micki: your son is refusing to sleep. instead, he's singing the eagles fight song.

Additionally, I woke up several times through the night to discover one of the kids in between us, which is a very normal thing. One of us invariably has to grab Sam or Ellie to stop them from crying and waking the others up. This time it was Charlotte, though, which is really strange. Even stranger was us figuring out that neither of us retrieved her last night. She came in on her own!

No comments: