Sam and Charlotte suited up for their first NFL Sunday, in green and white. Yes, they are Eagles fans. This hurts a bit (apologies to the Hughes side of the Tilley family) because I still root for the black and gold. But these are Philly kids and they should "root, root, root for the home team". The Eagles trounced the Rams 38-3, but the Steelers won too, 38-17. The two highest scoring teams of opening week! An all Pennsylvania Superbowl??? Maybe I can recruit one for our side if that happens....
Monday, September 8, 2008
E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!!!!!
Sam and Charlotte suited up for their first NFL Sunday, in green and white. Yes, they are Eagles fans. This hurts a bit (apologies to the Hughes side of the Tilley family) because I still root for the black and gold. But these are Philly kids and they should "root, root, root for the home team". The Eagles trounced the Rams 38-3, but the Steelers won too, 38-17. The two highest scoring teams of opening week! An all Pennsylvania Superbowl??? Maybe I can recruit one for our side if that happens....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment