Sunday, September 14, 2008

Three months already?


Sammy and Chuckles hit three months this week. In some respects, it's hard to believe that it's been that long. But then, Luke and I just culled through the 500+ pictures that we've taken in just the past month, so we have lots of proof that these two have done that much living. This month's highlights included our first trip to Smith Mountain Lake and the lovely development that Charlotte now sleeps through the night! Sam has had a couple of nights where he's only gotten up once to eat and one where he slept all the way through, but most of our nights still consist of two feedings for him. I, however, have seen the Promised Land and expect Sam will start sleeping more over the course of the coming month... The kids are also becoming significantly more aware of their surroundings and even of each other a little bit. It's really amazing to watch them develop. And as I said before, there's no shortage of pictures to document all of the changes. Hope everyone enjoys this month's album - we had a lot of fun putting it together!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, I see they have discovered how pleasant it can be to lounge at the Lake House. Nice shades!